Hammock Creek Golf Club
Palm City, Florida 34990
Phone(s): (772) 220-2599
Fax: (772) 220-6702
The Hammock Creek Golf Club is the first golf course in Florida co-designed by Jack Nicklaus and his son, Jack Nicklaus II.
It offers championship golf to players of all skill levels in a natural setting uncommon among semi-private clubs. The course offers rolling, perfectly maintained fairways, multi-tiered greens and tees, and holes that wind through natural pine forests and wetlands.
It has attracted the likes of the Golden Bear Tour, which, in addition to conducting professional events at Hammock Creek since 1996, has selected the golf course as its home site.
Hammock Creek provides a truly unique round of golf and is an excellent value for golf in the Stuart/Port St. Lucie area.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Jack Nicklaus, Jack Nicklaus, Jr.
- Public/Private: Semi-Private
- Year opened: 1996
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Tif-Eagle Bermuda Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $29.95 - $49.95
- Weekends: $29.95 - $49.95
- Tee times from $18 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Bermuda length shorts and collared shirts. No jeans or cutoffs.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee