Celebration Golf Club
Celebration, Florida 34747
Phone(s): (407) 566-4653
Fax: (407) 566-1037
The 18-hole Celebration Golf Club in Celebration, FL is a public golf course that opened in 1996. Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and Robert Trent Jones, Sr., Celebration Golf Club measures 7038 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 140 and a 74.5 USGA rating. The course features 5 sets of tees for different skill levels. The greens are bermuda grass.
Father and son team of Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and Jr. created a golfing experience that is second to none at Celebration Golf Club. As a result, Celebration is a championship venue with the park-like feel of a modern, Florida course.
They were also successful in creating separate personalities between the nines. On the front, many holes border wide boulevards lined on the other side by pre- 1940 replicate homes from America's southern region and that of Bermuda, the Bahamas and the Caribbean. But with the back, the homes fade into the brush letting Mother Nature take center stage. Designed with shot-making strategy in mind, this championship caliber course demands accurate approach shots and consistent putting.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1996
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: 419 Bermuda/Poa Trivialis
- Greens: Champion Dwarf Bermuda
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $29 - $69
- Weekends: $29 - $69
- Tee times from $30 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper golf attire required at all times including collared shirts for all players and riders; refrain from denim, cut-offs, bathing suits, tank tops, camouflage, and tee shirts. Soft spikes are preferred.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Card
Length, slope and rating for each tee